Managing Your Volt Subscription
First, look to see who is managing your subscription. There are 3 different ways that you can have a subscription with Volt Athletics:
Your subscription is managed by Volt directly.
- You can have a subscription managed by Volt directly if you created your account via the web and signed up at voltathletics.com.
- If your subscription is managed by Volt directly, to cancel, change, or reactivate your subscription, follow these easy steps:
- In a web browser (like Safari or Chrome), visit app.voltathletics.com and log into your account
- Click the profile icon menu on the upper right and select My Account
- Select Manage My Subscription
- Select Cancel My Subscription, then follow the prompts
Your subscription is managed by Apple Subscriptions (iPhone)
- If you are an iPhone user, you may have downloaded the Volt app from the Apple App Store and signed up directly through Apple Subscriptions.
- To manage your Apple Subscription: Managing your Apple App Store Subscription
Your subscription is managed by Google Play Subscriptions (Android)
- If you are an Android user, you may have downloaded the Volt app from the Google Play Store and signed up directly through Google Play Subscriptions.
- To manage your Google Play Store Subscription: Managing your Google Play Store Subscription
You’ll have access to your Volt training until the end of your current billing cycle. You can also come back and train on Volt at any time by following the same steps and choosing to Reactivate My Subscription.
If you have any questions on how to manage your subscription, please reach out to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist!