The Volt app integrates with Apple Health on iOS. In this help article, you will learn how to enable and disable the Volt + Apple Health integration. When enabled, you can view data about your completed Volt workouts in the Health app on your iPhone.
To view your Volt workouts in the Apple Health app, you will need to enable the integration both in the Volt app and on your Apple device.
In your Volt app, go to:
- The menu icon in the upper left corner
- Apple Health
- Toggle on "Sync my workouts to Apple Health"
- Once the toggle has been turned on, you should see a pop-up message from Apple on your device, asking you to allow Volt to "write" workout data to the Health app. If this message does not appear for you, you can proceed to the steps below to enable "write" access from your device settings directly.
From your iOS device, go to:
- Settings > Health > Data Access & Devices > Volt
- Toggle on "Allow Volt to write data to" the Workouts category.
This integration with Apple Health will allow you to view your Volt workouts in the context of your overall activity in the Health app. When enabled, you can see your Volt workouts recorded in the Health app, complete with workout duration, started/completed date and time, and estimated calories burned. In the future, there may be other data types Volt can send to the Health app.