Assign Athletes to Programs
New Coach Platform (V3)
To assign athletes to a training program, you need to first add them to a group roster. Once added to the group, follow the steps below to add them to a program in that group.
- Click on the Users tab in the top menu bar
- Search or scroll to find the user you are looking for
- Hover your cursor over the user and click the ellipses menu (...)
- Click Edit Details
- Add the user to the group and assign them the program
- Click Save
- Click on the Programs tab in the top menu bar
- Search or scroll to find the program you want to add athletes to
- Click on the program to open it
- Click Roster
- Check the box for the users you want to add
- Click Add Users
Classic Coach Platform
After adding an athlete to your team, assign the athlete to a training program so they can access their workouts. The program dictates the type of training they will receive, so they cannot access training without having first been assigned to a program. If an athlete has not been assigned to a program, the Dashboard will say "No Program Assigned" to the right of the athlete's name.
Head to Programs, Roster, and then scroll down to Available Team Athletes. (If you have created more than one program, make sure you have selected the correct program for this athlete in the upper left.) Hover over the + next to the athlete you'd like to add and click Add to Program. You can also move athletes from one program to another the very same way (this will remove them from their current program and add them to the new one).