What is included in the workout summary?
Once you finish a workout in the Volt App, you'll have the option to access a workout summary that's automatically generated within seconds. This summary contains a wealth of valuable information:
- Type of activity completed
- Date and time of completed workout
- Percentage of workout focus (ex. strength, durability, endurance, etc.)
- Duration of workout
- Energy Expenditure
- Workout Enjoyment Rating
- Workout RPE (Rate of Perceived Exertion)
- Percentage of sets completed within the workout (compared to total sets available)
- Percentage of Tonnage lifted (compared to expected)
- Percentage of Movement Patterns completed (ex. Upper body pull, lower body push, etc.)
Additionally, there's a Details page providing a comprehensive breakdown of each set, reps completed, and the weight used for specific workouts.