What is the Training Editor?
Volt provides you with the capability to tailor your training program directly within V3. If you're an experienced trainer or a CSCS coach looking to leverage Volt's platform while crafting your unique, personalized program, rest assured, we've got you covered.
Training Editor Features
- Add and delete new movements and training days
- Rearrange movement and training days
- Group/ungroup sets and/or movements
- Copy workouts from the previous week
- Edit block schemes and intensity
- Add/delete/duplicate training days
- Assign multiple sessions within a day
- Assign multiple activities within a session
- Create custom activities
- Add/delete/duplicate sessions
- Add/delete/duplicate activities
Editing a Warm-up using the Training Editor:
The Training Editor is a very robust tool that will allow you full customization and the ability to add your own programming using Volt’s platform. All of your customizations and programming will appear for your team in the athlete app after you’ve applied your changes.
How do I get access to the Training Editor?
If you think the training editor might be a good tool for you and you want to learn more, or if you would like a demo, please connect with your Volt Account Manager directly. You can also "submit a request" at the bottom of this article and our support team will connect you with your dedicated Account Manager.
For coaches looking to make small program changes, like equipment-based swaps, we encourage you to check out the movement replacement tool.
Note: The training editor is only available to our Team and Group customers at this time and is not available for individual users.